Tuesday, January 5, 2021

The Scary New Year

 

                                                 

                                                      THE SCARY NEW YEAR

Every Chilling New Year

my family somehow manages to throw a New Year’s Eve party without fail. Even if it’s raining, or the year wasn’t that great, they’ve always thrown a huge party. The decoration thrown around the house made it seem so extravagant, but I know the real reason they had these events. To Show off to everyone else. This creepy New Year, I decided that I had enough. Instead of having to force a happy smile and greeting relatives I have no connection with, I decided to run away. Not literally run away from home, but just for New Year Eve. My friends picked me up just before the celebration began, and in my backpack were a bunch of fireworks meant for the end of party. 3 of my friends tagged along; summer, Zeal, and Finn.

We Four In Our Car On Scary New Year's Night

After talking for a bit, we decided we should drive out somewhere quiet and empty to blow up the fireworks. We came across an open cornfield, and there was a small convenient clearing space. Almost like someone made a path for us to go through. Finn seemed reluctant to actually go into the cornfield, but the rest of us managed to persuade him. Zeal carried the backpack of fireworks for us, and we continued to walk down the cleared path. Within the path there was clearing. I thought it was a good place to set up for this Haunted New Year night, even though there were stills 2 other paths continuing deeper into the cornfield. But summer and Zeal seemed to really want to explore more. Finn and I gave each other a worried look, because we weren’t really sure if this place was actually vacant. They promised to be careful, so we agreed as long as they came back quickly. Even though there were 4 of us, splitting up just didn’t feel like a good idea. Especially since this place was so big and it was so late at night. Finn and I sat down on the blanket we brought and chatted about what our Spiritual Coming Year’s resolutions were. He mentioned something about eating more meat, which I thought was ironic because most people usually tried cutting down on that stuff. My main goal was to be less cautious of everything, but situation like this made it hard. That’s when a gigantic firework went off in the distance. 


A Bunch Of Fireworks On Haunted New Year's Night

We looked around, and noticed that Zeal took the bag of fireworks with him. Finn and I knew that it was probably him sitting it off, but we couldn’t figure out if it was just a prank or if it was some sort of signal. We were about to get up and go after him, but two familiar faces made their way out of the extra paths. It was summer and Zeal, who both looked surprisingly unparsed about the firework going off. I also noticed that Zeal no longer had the backpack filled with fireworks with him. Before I could point it out, we made eye contact. Normally, Zeal’s eyes were maroon, but now they just were pure black. I glanced over at summer, and her light brown eyes were now black too. To be honest, I thought it was probably just the lighting and that I was being paranoid for no reason, so I didn’t say anything to them. Whenever I brought up supernatural stuff, I usually got made fun of anyways. Finn yelled at zeal for losing the bag of fireworks, then, said he would go find them. He grabbed my hand, and before I knew it we were walking deeper into the cornfield. 


Black Shadow Of Ghost On Scary New Year's Night

 I could feel summer and zeal staring down at us, but didn’t dare to look back. Their eyes freaked me too much. Once we were far enough, Finn grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes. He had blue eyes and I had gold eyes, so it was easy to tell if our eyes suddenly turned black. Finn was also pretty tall, so he looked over to make sure there was no one nearby, and told me he noticed their eyes looks different too. The reason he dragged me away from the two of them was because he didn’t trust them and he thought we should leave them here and called someone else to get them. At first, I found the idea pretty extreme. If they truly weren’t our friends, then we dodged a bullet. But if they were our friends, imagine something actually bad happened to them after we ditched them 

Clearing Cornfield' Two Paths On Horrible Coming Year's Night

That’s when another firework went off deeper down the path on horrible new year's night, 

We decided it was best to pit as much distance between us and summer and zeal. So we followed the direction of firework. Once we made it there, we found summer and zeal sitting in another clearing space. It surprised me a bit, because there was no way they could’ve made it all the way down here without us hearing or seeing anything. Summer asked us where the snacks from the car were, and we were both confused. They said that we followed them down the path soon after they left, and that we just went to grab food from the car right before appearing again. Zeal also pointed out that our eyes were back to normal. Finn and I froze when we heard that, grasping similar these situations were. Then I told them about the weird encounter we just had too. That’s when we realized it was mistake to come here, and knew we needed to leave as soon as possible. In the distance, Finn claimed he saw something towards us on the left path, so we went down the path on the right instead. While walking down, a bunch of fireworks went off in the clearing that we were just at. We all looked at zeal and saw that he left behind the backpack. At this point we decided that the fireworks weren’t, and sprinted down the path and back to the car. Once we were all back in the car and ready to go, we watched as a bunch of fireworks went off in the part of the confirmed that we were just at. Finn hurried up and drove off, not waiting to stick around to see what set them off. In the rear view mirror,

The White Dress Women Ghost On Intimidating New Year

I saw myself standing at the edge of the cornfield with pure haunted black eyes. The other me held its hand up to wave goodbye, and I clenched my hand over my mouth as something pulled her back in. we ended up going back to summer’s house and I looked up the cornfield online. Our faces collectively fell as we realized, those weren’t mysteriously placed paths. They were part of crop circles, and the spot we were in was directly in the middle. 

Written by:- Mohit Verma. 

                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DADS’ BASEMENT

i rose up in what persons would reflect a bad domestic. My mom and dad were in a bad relationship and they did nothing but argue every day. ...