Tuesday, January 12, 2021

THE HAUNTED WOMEN IN A RAINY NIGHT

I saw the haunted women, hanging on the streetlight on a rainy night it happened when I was in middle school. One day my family decided to visit my mother’s parents house after a long time the house was located in a rural area there’s a big road with a convenience store and a gas station around my grandparents house and down there in the middle is a small trail that takes a long walk to get there it was located in the most isolated part of the village so whenever I walked along the trail all I could see was a bamboo forest or a large area of rice paddies fields and street lights and the street lights are all worn out so only a few of them are operating properly as soon as we arrived I greeted my grandparents and had a really nice and delicious meal with them well it was pretty good then the next evening all the relatives gathered at my grandparents house my parents and others said that they were going to see the nights cape of the night sea with my grandparents but all that time my cousin and I weren’t interested in that much so we decided to stay at home. 

We were chatting for a while and I suddenly started to rain then my mom called me to check the door and go to bed early saying that they were going to stay the night in one of the relatives houses because it was too late to go back so we were sitting back and chatting and watching TV some kinds of that after checking if we locked the door well after a while my cousin kept pestering me saying that he’s hungry I said, hey would you like to go to buy some snacks together there’s convenience store over there. (Cousin) No, I’m scared to go out right now well my cousin such a coward boy and in my case I wasn’t scared at all I could walk at night or watch horror movies by myself.

The Haunted Women On The Road

Eventually I ended up coming out alone to get some snacks for him light drizzle was falling at that time so I left the porch without an umbrella and started at the trail and that very moment I felt really weird I got Goosebumps at first however I soon ignored it and went straight t the convenience store to buy some snacks I mean everything was fine until then as soon as I left the convenience store the rain poured heavily holy crap I should have brought an umbrella mumbling like that I started to rush to the house at that instant the lightning suddenly flashed slowly, frightened I started running faster when I reached the middle of the trial I saw the muddy road and the broken street lights and something was dropping over the  muddy road. I could not see it clearly because it was too dark around but something like a pebble kept falling under the street lights and when I looked up at the street lights my heart literally sank I saw a silhouette of a haunted person hanging upside down on the street light and holding on its column it was a haunted women and she was hanging like a monkey you know what I mean I was so surprised that I couldn’t try to run away just stared blankly at her at that moment there was another flash of lightning and every time it flashed  scary women’s face was clearly seen her crying face smiling face and face with no expression looking at that face my body was cold and stiff at that rainy night.

 

The Shadow Of Scary Women


I could not move my legs at all the lightning stopped soon and I could not see the chilling women in the rainy night anymore because the surrounding of the trail was dark again I then started screaming and rushing toward the house it was then she was laughing out loud shoot if I turn around she will kill me for sure in ran like a crazy person and when I got to the house I screamed hitting the front door with my body my cousin came out opened the door and asked me if I saw a horror women  or something but I could not tell him what I saw because I was afraid he might be scared I was thinking if I should call my parents to come over quickly but somehow I did not think believe me so I just thought I might have seen something wrong and eventually decided to sleep like that but I could not sleep well that night I kept felling weird there was bamboo forest right next to the window of the room and the sound bamboo leaves hitting the windows was so creepy felling uncomfortable I turned to the window and there was vampiric women standing by the window looking inside our room.


Scary Women On the Door

I could not scream again covering myself with blanket. I was shivering and thinking I should not move but then I heard a strange sound of a song I did not know exactly what he was saying but his trembling voice gave me Goosebumps enough it has been singing like that for a while and then it started on the window open the door it was neither a scary women nor a man knock-2 open the door knock-2 open the door it kept talking like that in a deep low voice suddenly open the door it was howling in an extremely high voice and soon the was turning in to the laughter I recognized that the laugh was exactly the same voice I heard when I had run off the trail a few hours ago I had no choice but waited for the sound to disappear and I guess I fell asleep so faintly the next day morning I woke up to sound of phone ringing at first I was even afraid about the sound of a ringtone. So I did not come out from my blanket until mom and other adults came back. After a few hours my cousin suddenly approached me and said like this hey did you hear anything strange last night to my surprise my cousin also heard that weird song knocking sound and the laughter yesterday so it was not a dream at first we were planning to stay one more day but I begged my parents to go back to home and I could come home right away that day. What the heck was that thing I saw on the trail that day do you think it followed me well it’s still a mystery that hasn’t been solve to this.

 Written by; Mohit Verma

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DADS’ BASEMENT

i rose up in what persons would reflect a bad domestic. My mom and dad were in a bad relationship and they did nothing but argue every day. ...