Sunday, January 31, 2021

MY DADS’ BASEMENT

i rose up in what persons would reflect a bad domestic. My mom and dad were in a bad relationship and they did nothing but argue every day. My mom would complain that my dad would stick in the basement almost every day and never spend any time with me and my dad would always have the same response that he’s doing research down there. The only problem was that we were prohibited from going down to the basement. Three locks were built in to the basement door and he kept as one key on his old key ring. The key had a undecided blue sign at the lowest of it with a chocolate corroded landfill. However, my mom finally got a hold of it somehow and that same day when I came home from school dad suddenly told me she left us for another man. He seemed truly broken and sunk in his misery so I tried acting I mean pretending to be normal at first but I could not stop crying like a baby when I got back in my room.

Basement

 Afterwards a few months of expressive failures my dad finally got ended it. Furthermore he started to visit the basement more consistently to the point where I would feel like lived alone. I kept thinking my dad was working very hard since I saw him being very distraught after coming upstairs from the basement. I thought everything was fine until, I started hearing noises at night. They were just regular noises. It was kind of someone’s crying and scream of agony but the most disturbing sound of all was the sound of growling like some kind of beast would exist down in the basement. The next morning I complained to my dad but he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about as he walked past me to get ready for work. So I just shook it off assuming that he was watching some horror movie down there or if I was just imagining the whole thing. I went back to my room as it was the weekend; I was ready to catch up some Saturday morning cartoons. 

vault

I turned on my TV and I got ready to change the channel, I heard a familiar name the news reporter was naming over 40 missing people in our town and my mom was one of those names they briefly showed her picture and information. I was confused about who would file a missing person report for because my grandparents both died in a tragic car accident years ago. She had no siblings and my dad told me she left us for another man. I wanted to inform my dad but soon I was concerned it would make him depressed again and in a way I was still angry at her leaving us, so I ignored it and changed the channel. A few minutes later my dad came in to tell me he was leaving for work. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and informed me that he had been back later that night. After he left, I invited my best friend Austin to come over. He then arrived shortly after and we played a game on my PlayStation as we were about to plunge into the game, we suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the basemen. What was that Austin asked being confused? I don’t know my dad does some kind of experiments down there.

My Dads' Basement

It’s probably a rat or something. Austin looked amused. No dude we can’t go down there my dad said so I said quickly bringing an end to Austin’s excitement. It has no reason to doubt that Austin was disappointed. Then, he asked for something to drink so I went to the kitchen to get some juice for him. However, I was hit with a foul odor of something rotting as soon as I arrived in the kitchen. I looked around to see what could be the cause of the smell and I found that the basement door was cracked open. I went to close it but the curiosity got the best of me. So I called Austin to help me investigate. We darted down the stairs to the basement clenching our noses at that horrible smell. It was dark until Austin found the light switch and quickly flicked it on. However, we had to regret our decision instantly after we saw the inside of the basement. There were persons droopy from hangers with accidental members lost. As we were standing in horror Austin clenched my shirt strongly. I could see the piles of faces and human remains contained within certain sections of the room but the most disturbing and disgusting side of all was the cage in the dark right corner of the room. The inside of it seemed to be a person sleeping at first but as it looked up I quickly realized that thing was not a person. What is that Austin shouted shaking with fear? I ignored his question to be more specific I could not answer that thing was indescribably frightening. It looked like a deformed human with its mouth filled with crooked and ragged teeth covering a majority of its face. Its face pointed outward with creases where the nose should be the eyes were bulging out of its head as it fixated its glance toward Austin and me. Food it said to us slowly with excitement and a malicious voice then it started clawing and stalking at the iron bars of the cage with its needle like hands. In sat there in horror until, Austin grabbed my wrist. We ran up the stairs scrambling for the escape and shut the door. After I made sure it was perfectly locked I saw Austin sitting on the carpet floor with his knees to his chest. Once we had a few moments of silence, I then finally realized what really happened to my mom and those missing people in our town. At that instant Austin muttered like this your dad he was feeding those people to that thing. Now, what should I do know?

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Mr Verma.
    Someone (probably you) is using your blogger profile to post spam comments in other people's blogs.
    The content they promote is
    www dot backlinkdukan dot in.

    If you are not the person writing those spam comments, please check your account password in a site such amipwned.

    If you are the person posting such comments, please look for blog posts where your content is on-topic.

    Regards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best BBA Course - Top BBA College in Chandigarh, Mohali Punjab. Find the information about BBA courses duration, Fees at GGS Collage Kharar, Punjab.

    ReplyDelete

MY DADS’ BASEMENT

i rose up in what persons would reflect a bad domestic. My mom and dad were in a bad relationship and they did nothing but argue every day. ...