Sunday, January 3, 2021

THE HAUNTED ROAD

THE HAUNTED ROAD :- This incident is about when; I was going to a village of Karnataka with my friend through a Haunted road. I can't tell you the name of village because its forbidden. That was evening of Sunday. When we spring out from our hostel almost at 8:00 PM to go our friends village. we were getting late due to traffic. When my friend saw the time in the phone it was 11:45 PM. I was driving. When time was about 12 PM we were reached on that village's Spooky road. All of sudden my driving instruct due to horn of bus who was beside our car. And bus’s driver was blowing horn continuously without stopping. When I saw backside carefully then I see bus driver was making gestures by his hands for stopping us. My friend looks from outside the window to backside and told me that all vehicles were stopped at their positions. 

The Haunted Road

When me also look backside why everybody blowing horn then I get every vehicle including bus, car, and bikes were stuck to their positions. I stopped my car and started thinking why they all were not coming even there was not any traffic signal.
Then, all of sudden bus driver shouting at us and told us to reversed our car and on next moment luckily he keeps quiet. I was not able to understand the whole matter. There was no danger on that scary road or even it was not an area near hills & mountains where afraid of falling big stones. But why all vehicles were stopped to their positions besides our car and asking for take reverse our car. I and my friend were thinking about this matter but all of sudden, sound of every vehicle’s horn was stopped. And there was became a silence all over around the haunted road. 


The Haunted road In Village

Now nobody was stopping us and nobody blowing horn. Then I saw time in the phone it was night’s 12:00 PM. Then I listened a crying voice of women I just got Goosebumps. I am not wanted to listen that voice even in my dreams. That was haunted voice. Even when I thinking about that voice my mind got sucked and I started shivering. I never ever listened this type of scary voice of crying women. We were very scared to listen that voice. That voice was coming close to us slowly-slowly. I got shocked that day. And all of sudden we saw a flying black shadow who looking like a women coming close in front of our car. Then she sits on the middle of spiritual road and started crying. Her crying voice was increasing slowly-slowly. Me and my friend were shocked to saw that women. We were able to see clearly the black shadow of women who crying continuously by sitting on the middle of haunted road. 

Anybody can easily get afraid from that scary voice. All of sudden, black shadow of women disappeared in the sky. I was badly scared to seeing disappearing of black shadow in front of my eyes. And now I totally confirmed that she was not a normal woman, probably she was a ghost. We turned our car and go back to pour hostel by driving at 140 km\h. I was shivering whole night. This incident is very dangerous from my whole life of incidents, which I almost got heart attack. I was scared but curious also to know about whom am she and why every vehicle was stopped. Are they already know about her and what the story behind that is? To know all the answers, I went to the home of driver who was stopping us last night. Then I appeared to his house. I ask him why every vehicle was stopped to their position and who is she?

The Haunted Road In Karnataka
 Then Driver tell me that many years before one mother and her daughter were going anywhere by that scary road, they got accident and died at a time. From after that time every night her black scary shadow comes to that haunted road and started crying for 5 minutes to missing her daughter. And after crying she disappeared in the sky. It’s happening every night at 12:00 PM to 12:05 PM. That’s why every vehicle was stopped. When if anybody don’t know about that spooky road we trying to stopping them by blowing horn. (DRIVER) when I saw first time the black shadow of women I was got high fever for 10 days. Till now day nobody face her by closely and even she didn’t harm anyone. (ME) when I hear that story I was badly scared it was my first badly haunted incident which was unforgettable.
                                                
Written By- Mohit verma

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY DADS’ BASEMENT

i rose up in what persons would reflect a bad domestic. My mom and dad were in a bad relationship and they did nothing but argue every day. ...